• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB motor+trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RH62

Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Looking for good running motor and auto trans for 69 sat.
something simple is the best for me as im on a budget.
my 318 is dead and transmission slipping.
I live in the SF east bay area and am looking for something local.
let me know what you have.
thanks
Rich

HI,
I have a 904 trans, out of a '72 Challenger. $100 bucks takes it. But, I'm in NJ.
Interested?

Ill keep ya in mind but i must find a motor first.....
i was hoping to find a matched setup.
Thanks

i would prefer a small block so i can use all my accessories... but if its is a complete setup ill will consider anything i guess.

I have a sweet running 318 with trans, still in car 1974 Satelite, purchased car in Coloroda for parts for my RR/GTX, drove it home to Piedmont MO. 63957, Take $600.00 for motor and trans, no alt,or air,or ps. pick up only, showing 95,000 miles.. if interested you can e me or call me 573 429 4380.

annas 250.jpg

sounds like just what im looking for but its just to far away.
thank you anyways.

its funny how much times have changed.
I remember 15 or 20 years ago people were throwing away good 318s, i recycled a couple motors myself back in the day.
I guess as time goes on these cars are getting more and more scarce.
Shoot my local wreckers hardly have anything from the 70s anymore.
If something does turn up Ill prolly end up biting the bullet and rebuilding my old stuff when money gets better. I was just hoping to find something to get it going so i would have a running car....
:sad:

well i found someone throwing one away...
Not sure if its a good motor or not but looks to be about a 1976 318... possibly from a truck. i think its a truck motor because it has center dump manifolds and a rear sump oil pan... correct me if im wrong anyone.
the guy bought a house and the motor was in the shed.... he just wants to unload it. i got it for $60 delivered... woohoo

just having a set of heads gone thru cost close to or more then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back