• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X

Red X t shirt..jpeg

1692973779306.png

The Mrs has a plum crazy purple 70 Challenger convertible.

I'm having stupid thoughts of a late model hemi in my other AMX
That's how I found the 390 for my AMX. I made a post on Moparts saying that I was having trouble finding a 390 engine and I had a modern Hemi engine and was thinking about putting it in the AMX. A member there said that he was doing an LS swap to his AMX and would sell me the original 390 engine from his car.

That's how I found the 390 for my AMX. I made a post on Moparts saying that I was having trouble finding a 390 engine and I had a modern Hemi engine and was thinking about putting it in the AMX. A member there said that he was doing an LS swap to his AMX and would sell me the original 390 engine from his car.

nice....... I unloaded 2 390s and a 401 to some guy for a nice pile of cash when I decided I was done with AMCs

The Mrs has a plum crazy purple 70 Challenger convertible.
Used to have one of those.....RT with the 440 and pretty much loaded up. First X.....hated it. Got rid of the car after about a year and should have got rid of her instead of waiting until after selling the RT!

Auto Transport Service
Back