• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yellow 440 six pac 4 spd. Dana Super Bee spotted in Ohio

66 Cornpicker

Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
I stopped by my friends hot rod shop the other day and they were working on an ALL ORIGINAL yellow 71-72 Super Bee with a 440 six pac, pistol grip 4 speed & Dana ! The owner they said was from Wooster, Oh. and he was the original owner. The car was at Precision Hot Rods & Fab in Macedonia, Oh. Does anyone on this site know this fellow ? Great car in a great place being worked on by great guys ! They truely have a passion for cars. Thanks, Frank

Then it must be a 71, they told me the owner special ordered it and it has never been repainted. It is truely an untouched survivor ! 1971 air is in the spare ! LOL

Last year for 440 Six Pack was also 1971.
There were four V code B body cars built in 72. One was a yellow rallye Charger,the other Dodge one was a red rallye Charger. There were two Plymouth V code 72 cars. one is a red sunroof Road Runner GTX that is currently in the Brothers collection. The other was a 4 speed magazine test car. All of them are known and accounted for,except the magazine test car. It has never surfaced.

Auto Transport Service
Back