• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YouTube video feature on my ‘67 Belvedere II

lilcuda

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
My friend has a YouTube channel and he has started doing features on various Mopars. He recently did one on my Belvedere II. Check it out.

Congratulations on your beautiful 1967 Belvedere II. I notice your car has both the standard Belvedere II bright trim on the top feature line of the door and fenders, as well as the GTX style bright trim on the lower sills and wheel well openings. This combination is rarely seen. I have seen the GTX trim on Belvedere II's before, but as part of the Silver Special package. Since your car does not feature the unique charcoal and silver interior trim, I know it is not a Silver Special car. Your Belvedere II also has unique bright trim at the door and rear fender top, beside the glass. The only Belvedere's I had seen with this trim were convertibles. That rear piece of trim would be unique to a hardtop, because the convertible rear quarter window is shorter than the hardtop one, requiring a shorter piece of trim.
The reason I know this much about Belvedere II trim is because a good friend of mine recently purchased a Belvedere II hardtop with exactly the same trim as yours. This is a Windsor, Ontario built car.. My friend had previously owned another 1967 Belvedere II that had the GTX chrome package on it, but it was a Silver Special car with charcoal and silver interior package, as well as charcoal vinyl top. Neither he or I had previously seen a Belvedere with the combined bright packages, or the stainless trim beside the windows. I have a considerable collection of articles, features, and drive tests of the various '60's B-bodies. I combed through all my 1967 Belvedere stuff, and never found a single picture of a car optioned like your's and my friend's. I even went through my 1966 Belvedere and 1966 and 1967 Coronet articles looking for a picture of a hardtop with the stainless trim beside the windows, and found none. It turned out that both my friend and I knew who restored this car about 20 years ago. He says that this trim was all on the car when he bought it. He never added anything to it. With your Belvedere II being a low mileage survivor, I have no doubt that it was built this way. I thought I should let you know how truly special your car is, due to this rare combination of bright trim.
I just added a picture of my friend's Belvedere II, with same brightwork combo.

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

Last edited:
Nice 67 Belvedere II, your emergency brake indicator works as stock. Those special bulbs are hard to come by.

NICE!

Nice 67 Belvedere II, your emergency brake indicator works as stock. Those special bulbs are hard to come by.
Ah so that's the deal. It's a flashing bulb. I was wondering. I've never seen one flashing until this one. You should put that in the video comments if you have a YouTube account.

Auto Transport Service
Back