• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1.14" Torsion Bars Back In Stock

BergmanAutoCraft

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Torsion Bars back in stock for B/E bodies. Modern 1.14" diameter, USA made. High quality black powder coat. Comes with Mopar style rubber boots and clips.

68 charger torsion bars question.
The front of my car droops like a soup sandwich. I adjusted the screws all the way up and its still too low.
If I install 1.12" 0r 1.14" torsion bars will that help rais the fron of my car?
Also
the greese fittings on the idler arm and oitman arm hit the torsion bars. that cant be normal.... what do i do?

Torsion bars of this size may be too much for someone that isn't into handling and a firm ride.
I have 1.15" bars in my car and the ride is great for me. I like a firm ride though. Some don't.

The front of my car droops like a soup sandwich. I adjusted the screws all the way up and its still too low.
If I install 1.12" 0r 1.14" torsion bars will that help rais the fron of my car?
Also
the greese fittings on the idler arm and oitman arm hit the torsion bars. that cant be normal.... what do i do?

There are too many variables to answer your question without knowing more. Pictures would help.

Here is how mine looks...

605 Q.JPG

605 R.JPG

608 A.JPG

For me, there is no risk of the Zerk fittings touching the torsion bars.

There's been several on here, including myself, that had the problem with their grease Zerk fitting hitting the torsion bar, especially on the right side. Chalk it up to aftermarket parts. Some are heavier built than factory and the fitting will make contact, even breaking them off. Without searching for one that doesn't hit you could locate a hex head plug to replace the fitting in-between grease jobs.

There's been several on here, including myself, that had the problem with their grease Zerk fitting hitting the torsion bar, especially on the right side. Chalk it up to aftermarket parts. Some are heavier built than factory and the fitting will make contact, even breaking them off. Without searching for one that doesn't hit you could locate a hex head plug to replace the fitting in-between grease jobs.
This is no longer the case as I worked with the manufacturer to change the design.

Also
My t bars allow stock ride height. Add matching shocks and the ride will be excellent.
There are a couple variables I’ve seen with motor mounts, center links on backwards.

Auto Transport Service
Back