• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

100 Years of Chrysler event at Carlisle in 2025

So, the million dollar question for me is...
...will Stellantis have a presence at the 2025 meet or will they blow it off like they did this year (the meet's 50th anniversary)?!? :mad:

The way things are going, it looks like it's going to be 100 and done!

Probably. They don't care about us.
If they cared about the customer they would still be building cars that we want to buy!

9cb39e882d8a48869069450c4dcbfbab.jpg

Last edited:
Ram trucks at close to 100k for 6 cylinder powered vehicles are a no go for me either. I will be buying a slightly used Hellcat Challenger instead for around 60k.

Ram trucks at close to 100k for 6 cylinder powered vehicles are a no go for me either. I will be buying a slightly used Hellcat Challenger instead for around 60k.

When relatively low mileage (say under 90k) 20-25 year old trucks and SUVs are selling for 20k and up, there’s a larger issue.

I'm going to trade my 2014 Ram in towards the Hellcat. It has 118k on it. I think that I can get them to give me 15k for it on the trade.

If they cared about the customer they would still be building car that we want to buy!
Can't really blame them. Tightening of govt. regulations are making it impossible to do profitably. In order for it to work, they would need to be selling a whole lot more Fiat econoboxes to help offset the sales of the Challengers and Chargers everyone wants. They've only made it this far by buying regulatory emission credits from Tesla. So every Challenger/Charger buyer has been subsidizing every Tesla sold.

Looks like Chrysler will not be around for the 100 year celebration

Here's the future???

Will there even still be a Chrysler brand next year ?

Why is the hundred year celebration in 2025? I thought 2024 would be the 100 year anniversary of the first Chrysler cars.
1722562117984.png

I agree with Uncle Tony - Stellantis will be a holding of a Chinese interest by next year.

So, the million dollar question for me is...
...will Stellantis have a presence at the 2025 meet or will they blow it off like they did this year (the meet's 50th anniversary)?!? :mad:

HELL no, stellantis is goin down the tubes it ain’t funny. Dodge hasn’t even been at the show for the past 2 or 3 years, it seems like they released the Demon 170 and that was it for them.

Auto Transport Service
Back