• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1928 Studebaker Commander

Looks cool, but I can't stand that Deboss guy.
He has some cool things to show and say sometimes, and then some really, really off base borderline retarded things to say other times, and is the type you can NOT argue with(based on early videos from his channel I have seen) even if he is 10000% wrong.

Sort of cool, interesting if you're into that sort of stuff...

thanks for sharing RC

It's never about the car, it's about the work. The work is great and the combination works!!

This is a can of worms, but here we go, I don't do diesel. I have friends that both, husband and wife drive diesel rams. Diesel is nasty smelling, black smoke and the only time diesel is cheaper or last longer is when it's doing what it was made for, WORK. All these people that drive diesel because they last a long time, don't tell you what injectors, fuel pumps or just all the maintenance cost, to just drive it around. Greg's Hemi ram has 300 thousand miles on it and I will bet you he never spent as much to keep it running as a diesel. The engine was made to WORK. and everything on it and around it won't last any longer than it's gas counterpart. I had dozens of friends that had them, I saw them everyday and the stories are crazy. And if it has 1 million miles on it, it cost a ton to get it there and very little of what's left of it came from the dealer the day it was bought, including the body. They were made to WORK and they do pull, but more than you need to bring home the groceries............... Let the beatings start!! LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back