• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Belvedere Drag and Drive Project

plumwagon

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_5894.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5918.jpeg
IMG_5923.png
IMG_6110.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg
IMG_6127.jpeg
IMG_6129.jpeg
IMG_6134.jpeg
IMG_6137.jpeg

Sad day! Friend and well know race car builder / fabricator passed away a few months ago while in the middle of my build. Looking for someone who wants an unbelievable deal on a car I have spent over $100k on. Unfortunately his family members placed the car outside after he passed away and the bare chromoly cage and aluminum has surface rust. Car is currently on a fabrication table that will go with the car. Needs some finish welding and powder coat. Set up for Gen 3 Hemi but can easily be configured for other applications. Have a virtual myriad of brand new parts. Cage will cert 25.1K. You can see build project under my threads. Separate from the car have parts to go with it. Gear Vendors OD, RC Comp beadlocks, Hoosier QTP 33X22.50’s, Strange brakes, Kirkleys, Full Floater Kits, Holley 12.3 Digital Dash, dual BeCool radiators, Aeromotive etc. Bunch more high dollar brand new parts. Looking for $10k for the car and half of what I paid for any of the parts. Tried to post more photos it won’t let me. Car is located in Southern California.
Roman

Auto Transport Service
Back