• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Hemi Roadrunner. Not mine But, I sure wish it was

That looks like big bucks. Wish they would show some photos of the chassis.

Resto by Mancini with its quality and reputation is going to add to sell price. Might not recover that resto costs, but will add over some typical comps.

I noticed the PCV valve is on the driver side of the car / engine. Isn't it supposed to be on the other side, or is it different on the 1969 Hemi engine? I don't recall ever seeing them this way.

I noticed the PCV valve is on the driver side of the car / engine. Isn't it supposed to be on the other side, or is it different on the 1969 Hemi engine? I don't recall ever seeing them this way.

Good catch, I’m by no means an expert but logic dictates that the breather/oil fill should be on the same side as the dipstick…

PCV is right where it belongs
OMG - if I tell my buddy with the 69 Hemi RR that he now has his valve covers reversed, he’s going to have a fit. First, I found we couldn’t align it as LCAs were on the wrong sides, then I pointed out he had the rear springs reversed, and then it was the Charger glove box he had on the car. :rolleyes:

IMG_0029.jpeg

Beautiful car.

question ??

Virginia Title
Dated - 4-27-84
Milage - 54652

Florida Title
Dated - 8-28-98
Milage - 046656

???

STUNNING car... WOW. Apparently it was featured at Carlisle this year in the “High Impact Paint” display, did anyone see it?

1969 Hemis with the air grabber hood and oval air cleaner.
PCV valve is drivers side. Valve cover breather is pass side
The valve cover breather has a fitting / hose that connects to a nipple on the air cleaner base ( see picture)

NON air grabber cars the VCs are reversed. They used the chrome dome air cleaner and said nipple is on drivers side

hemi-air-cleaner.jpg

Last edited:
OMG - if I tell my buddy with the 69 Hemi RR that he now has his valve covers reversed, he’s going to have a fit. First, I found we couldn’t align it as LCAs were on the wrong sides, then I pointed out he had the rear springs reversed, and then it was the Charger glove box he had on the car. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1740007
Correction.

Valve covers are right.
just switch locations between the PCV cap and breather cap

PS, breather cap should be the tall chrome one with a hose nipple on it

Last edited:
Correction.

Valve covers are right.
just switch locations between the PCV cap and breather cap

PS, breather cap should be the tall chrome one with a hose nipple on it
His has the air grabber breather.

IMG_0094.jpeg

Gorgeous. Never saw Electric Green in person. Too nice to drive. Will live in storage.

Nice car...
Love the color, looks way better in the bottom photos
without the 'fugly ***' hubcaps :poke:

I'll be watching to see what it sells for

But it's out of my league/$$$ pricing these days

1st thing I'd do is put some Polished Halibrands & wider radial tires on it
put the painted steelies in the corner for the next owner

Auto Transport Service
Back