• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Hemi Roadrunner. Not mine But, I sure wish it was

Gorgeous. Never saw Electric Green in person. Too nice to drive. Will live in storage.
Yep, gorgeous color

If I bought it, it'd be driven...
maybe not long distances, but I'd drive it locally anyway

I would switch out to some redline radials and drive the snot out of it, Just like it looks

No matter as its way out of my budget range anyway. So its all moot point

F6 is Dodge Only

Plymouth is a special order code , most common is 97 or 97E

They are 2 very different colors

Ok, the Spring Green color. Seen quite a few 69 383 RR's with that paint.

Not as many as the 999 Orange. Lot of So Cal RR's that color.

The "electric green" reference threw me off.

It's a nice car and in beautiful condition for sure, but I'd prefer your '66 Hemi Satellite if I had a choice between the two, regardless of price.
The black exterior/red interior is classier, console auto and not column auto, plus the detail in the '66 interiors, with the Western scroll on the seats and more chrome is much more appealing than the plain jane taxicab interior of the Roadrunners.

Gorgeous. Never saw Electric Green in person. Too nice to drive. Will live in storage.
This car is almost enough to make me call the guy who made me a nosebleed offer on the Demonstrator last year. First B body I ever sat in was an Electric Green '69 Road Runner, Clark Motor Company's representative at a new car event at the local shopping mall in May that year. One of the two sales brochures I have from the dealership was taken from a stack in that car. But two years in, it looks like the Demonstrator has me until the end.

Auto Transport Service
Back