• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Super Bee on Rotissorie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcilroy

Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Super Bee with a numbers matching 383 and 4 spd Hurst shifter and 3.23 rear end. It is completely disassembled and mounted on a extremely high quality rotisserie (~$2200). I have fixed all the rust (new floors and trunk and lower rear quarters). The body and all body parts are primered except the trunk lid that still needs to be sanded. Original color was gold. I have been restoring it to be a driver, not a trailer queen. So, if you want a show car you would have to undo some of what I have done (grind down welds, specifically). I have all the parts and some extras: steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps, etc. The car is complete. I have not begun working on the mechanical parts. Asking $8500.
Fender Tag.jpgSuper Bee.JPGphoto.jpgphoto#2.jpg
Included in the sale is the rotisserie stand. No trades and you have to come and pick it up. You will need a trailer and a Uhaul truck, or something, to accommodate all the parts. Of the three images, the one shows is of the car before it was disassembled.

For all you scammers, don't bother. I won't take money that I am then to pay a shipper, etc. I know all about the games.

If you call using a blocked number, call multiple times because messages you might leave get scrambled or lost on my phone.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, didn't realize anyone on here was this close to home.. I saw that on the local craigslist.. can't remember his asking price and can't find the ad now..

Think the asking price was $8500 on CL. I talked to the fella, Dave, who has a 72 Mopar taking his time, seemed like a reasonable dude and it sure looks like some of the hard part is done....?

Is the price a secret or what?

Yea. it's on the Pullman-Moscow Craigslist. Basically the same ad as on here but with a phone number and it is $8500.

I wonder how my better half would feel about NOT going to Hawaii this year? I have been watching Bees, GTX's and RoadRunners for since it warmed up. I will be buying one.

I wonder how my better half would feel about NOT going to Hawaii this year? I have been watching Bees, GTX's and RoadRunners for since it warmed up. I will be buying one.

Too funny...My guess is she would still go to Hawaii without you. That is what would happen at my house.

My bad. Spaced it out. Yes, $8500. Hawaii will be there next year. Dave

Yes, I still have it. I got a little more done. I had the dash sandblasted and have the trunk lid sanded and ready for primer.

Dave

Hello. Is your superbee still available? If so please contact me at your convince. My name is Santo and I live in n.e. pa.

what do you mean by it will need "welds ground down etc" to make it a trailer queen,could you explain further?

When I welded in floor panels and trunk panels I cleaned them, and then sealed them with JB weld. Ground welds are rust attractors. Inside you wouldn't notice because I put factory like silicone sealing ontop of the sealed welds. However, underneath I didn't do this. Weld, cleaned, sealed with JB weld, painted over with POR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back