• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 b-body Passenger Mirror Option

That would have been cool to see! I can barely get past 90!
:lol:
Agreed....I have great peripheral vision, but being able to rotate my head 360 degrees would mean I could see into next week.

I know a guy who got both arms cut off and once they were reattached, they were on opposite sides of his body....his right became the left and vice versa but he still had a right and left eye where they belonged. At least he still could see right...
That would be very disconcerting when shaking his hand. :lol:

You dog you...... I wondered what my ride would look like with the optional racing mirrors.
Like this....but more FK5 involved....

1700075248533.png

Well I think I am done here. How about you guys?

When I pull the plug out from the bath, the water circulates in an anti-clockwise direction.

However, when I flush the toilet, I still need a coat hanger on the end of my drill to mash up the deposit left. :carrot:

coat hanger seems like a waste of time, actually

We're not done.

depositphotos_374914816-stock-photo-sexy-woman-wearing-red-swimsuit~2.jpg

For the record....
The word "repo" is short for repossession.
"Repro"
is the way that most shorten the word reproduction.

View attachment 1557686
and I see people use the term "repop". What in the Sam Hill is that supposed to mean?

I see "repop" and the brain says repopulate.

The first time I saw "repop" used was in Mopar Action magazine by Rick Ehrenberg. He is a bright fella but I've seen him use the "dizzy" term too...

01 face 29.JPG

There are others that stand out like a neon sign though...
My breaks don't work. There to soft.

01 boooo.jpg

The first time I saw "repop" used was in Mopar Action magazine by Rick Ehrenberg. He is a bright fella but I've seen him use the "dizzy" term too...
Ehrenberg is just a Chebby guy who wishes he could be a MoPar guy. Like that guy in Arizona.

Flipper.gif

Ooooooo.
You’re stirring the pot now.
Ehrenberg used to post at Moparts but I don’t think he has an account here. He would object to any Chevrolet references!

Auto Transport Service
Back