• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Charger R/T V-code originally 440/ 6Pack (4spd?) project car.

firedome

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Reluctantly For Sale:
1970 Charger R/T V-code.
originally 440 6-Pack car. verified VIN XS29V0Gxxxxxx.
Fender tag in place quite rusty in this spot. 1 tag pic with a decoding guess, decoding/removal is up to next owner.

not numbers matching, original engine blown up ca. 1983, now has '66 (?) 440 375? with Carter AFV 4bbl.
engine and trans out of car, likely rebuildable but presently unknown condition.

have both 4 spd with pistol grip and a 727 automatic transmissions included (no auto shifter), maybe had an auto at one point, not sure tag unreadable in places,
these are just guesses.

most recent owner (then 23 yo) bought it 35 yrs ago as a roller w/drivetrain removed after wrecking a gold R/T (stupid kid!) and a green 500 parts car. Includes many parts from those 2 cars.
2 axles included, believed to be D60 4.11 and 3.54?

appears to be originally F4 Light Green Poly, now painted black, original paint spots on firewall, no vinyl top ever, very solid roof.

interior is matching dark green, much in decent condition, mostly usable for a rat-rod driver, bucket seats with folding armrest. Back seat in nice shape, haven't checked for build sheets, glass all intact and excellent, trim all there and pretty nice.

comes with several pick-up loads (or more) of Charger parts from 1 green '70 Charger 500 and 1 gold '70 Charger R/T, a gold mine: 2 R/T doors, 2 500 doors, with interior panelling, hood, fenders, dashboard, complete sets of gauges, 4 tailights, 2 steering columns, front bumper, manifolds and carbs, many more mechanical and body parts, waaay too much to list, see 1 parts pic below. I do know parts prices and my guess is there's at least $5k worth of parts, probably considerably more.

big project but one of the rarest and most desirable Mopar muscle cars ever, as ya'll know. NY does not title cars this old, will came with bill of sale only, we also have a summer house in Vermont and can get a legitimate transferrable registration acceptable to any title state using our VT summer address but buyer must pay any applicable taxes/fees, probably a few hundred dollars? as a project car, you can check with VT:
Vermont DMV - Home | Department of Motor Vehicles if you wish.

have had many desirable Mopars over 50 years: '57 300c convert, '58 NY'er convert, 62 Polara 500 convert, Demon 340 Hurst, early '60s Bs, later Cs and As, but not very knowledgeable on these post '64 B-bodies.

so why did this one come to me so late in life... ;-(

it will be some weeks before I'd be able to retrieve this car from the barn it's been in for over 30 years, but viewing now can be arranged. PM please. Can be purchased now but viewing in person encouraged, buyer responsible for all transport and all parts removal, timing to be arranged but needs to be before late Fall.
Some parts are also at my home about 15 miles from car.

will send pics I have now to SERIOUS buyers only, more are already posted here under "Welcome" you can see there, can't take any more as it's difficult for me, my poor wife had to take these with her phone.

A serious buyer needs to come look in person, will post a few pics here (no more!), PM contact for more pics with your eMail. Please don't ask for more pics here, PM with eMail. I don't text or have a smart phone.
(now get offa my lawn! lol)

the price is probably low, especially with the massive quantity of '70 parts.
I've been a member here for 13 yrs but not on much.
contact only through PM here.

If calling:
PLEASE call between hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern!

location Binghamton NY
Near conjunction of I-81, I-88 and I-86 (rt 17).

PRICE WITH parts: $27,500 ono US cash, bank transfer
PRICE NO extra PARTS: $26,000.
deposit: $3000 upon agreement of sale,
balance: due on pickup or prior to transport.

Happy Motoring from Roger in NY!

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

rrr 001.JPG

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1639modified.jpg

Last edited:
Pic added of 1 pair (of 2 pair) '70 doors included, 1 pair with R/T doors, 1 pair 500 doors.The black car is missing the R/T panels, stolen years ago. Many other parts:

rrr 006.JPG

RT 001.JPG

IMG_1575.jpg

rrr 005.JPG

RT 005.JPG

Last edited:
'70 Dodge no longer available

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back