• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So... who bought the 70 Charger R/T V code car?

Come onto my couch and show me some rusty Mopar azz! I'll make you a star!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going on two days and no one dares admit that they bought this Charger R/T!

Hopefully someone like us bought it to give it a good resto, but as said it was likely a flipper and it will be cleaned up and on ebay in a week or so...

I would have been game if I hadn't just bought the Road Runner.

Good choice. I think the 69' 500 is the ugliest of the 2nd Gen Chargers. I hate the googly eyed looking grille. I can live with the flush mount rear window since this lead into the Daytona which oddly enough is my favorite car of all time.
:mob:

:lol:

Do you really want to hurt me? Yes,Yes we do!
Well there was some Karma involved, and the now ex-member was a bit of a chameleon. :lol: ...oh, and plenty here wanted to hurt him. :D

What we are dealing with here is a Charger Chameleon!
He comes and goes....he comes and gooooooooo--ooooes... :lol:

1725659754419.png

We should make him walk the plank....

1725659844103.png

Good choice. I think the 69' 500 is the ugliest of the 2nd Gen Chargers. I hate the googly eyed looking grille. I can live with the flush mount rear window since this lead into the Daytona which oddly enough is my favorite car of all time.

All 3 years are technically perfection.
Funny. I was going to comment to your first post in the same way as this ^^ post. There is no such thing as "ugliest" 2G Charger. Perhaps "not as great looking" would be more apropo ?

If you changed your mind and are going to build it, very smart move IMO.

Auto Transport Service
Back