• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So... who bought the 70 Charger R/T V code car?

The car is one of only 349 4 speed Sixpack Charger R/T cars built, they also built 337 Sixpack automatic Chargers. My car is one of the automatic transmission equipped cars, but after finding out the automatic transmission was non matching, I replaced it with an 18 spline Hemi 4 speed transmission, and I replaced the 8 3/4 3.23 axle with a 3.54 Dana 60 rear axle.

A flipper probably — the rest of us couldn’t keep the pie hole shut as we would be too excited! I am joking I hope it found the right home !

More than likely a flipper, which it seems the last seller was as well. The bottom has to fall out on musclecars eventually. The next generation has no interest in 50+ year old vehicles.

More than likely a flipper, which it seems the last seller was as well. The bottom has to fall out on musclecars eventually. The next generation has no interest in 50+ year old vehicles.
Sad but true.

The car was priced very right for what it is! People have been paying 20k plus for boned out rusty 318 cars!

1725613675450.png

:lol:

I guess we will see who bought the car when it is cleaned up and posted for sale again for 40k!

I traded a 69 Charger 500 for my V code car
Good choice. I think the 69' 500 is the ugliest of the 2nd Gen Chargers. I hate the googly eyed looking grille. I can live with the flush mount rear window since this lead into the Daytona which oddly enough is my favorite car of all time.

Good choice. I think the 69' 500 is the ugliest of the 2nd Gen Chargers. I hate the googly eyed looking grille. I can live with the flush mount rear window since this lead into the Daytona which oddly enough is my favorite car of all time.
I agree,it was a unique car with a purpose build. I prefer the 70 Charger over all of them, the 68 is next,then the 69.

I agree,it was a unique car with a purpose build. I prefer the 70 Charger over all of them, the 68 is next,then the 69.
I am 70', 69' then 68'. As good as 68 still looks, the round lights just don't go with the body lines as well. And, the round tail lights were so over done. Corvette, Camaro, Barracuda, Ferrari, Biscayne, Impala, T Bird, 59' Caddy etc. However, the 59' Caddy is a stunning car.

Auto Transport Service
Back