• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Coronet Wagon - "Queen Bee"

I've always liked Magnaflow.

(and always hated Flow Master)

Now I have proof.

Well gentleman… I drove the wagon! Still alot to do before she has street manners. But i drove the car on her first journey. Roughly 30 miles on some back roads to our other shop in Johnstown. And got a wave from a dude in a yellow 70 GTX, honestly the best part was seeing 2 B bodies on the road.

Halfway there my used alternator took a ****. Luckily my dakota digital gauges gave me a warning that said low volts. So I had time to pull into a walmart and buy a battery to keep on truckin. Unfortunately the whole drive I had no secondaries whats so ever. The vacuum diaphragm is stuck, so i limped her the whole way over but still managed good air fuel ratios and did 65mph. Got to the shop and tried to open them by hand and we got a pretty awesome fireball for my new cover photo haha.

The other plus is the car drives super straight. Took a few hard turns and the car is planted! I still want to stiffen the rear up with a sway bar and add one more leaf to my springs. That should get my ride height right and help out alot.

My list of work is still huge but i can now tinker with it at home or on lunch breaks maybe. Looking forward to driving this pile this summer. Hopefully get to a point where its just body work left. Alot of body work

IMG_5394.jpeg

IMG_6766.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back