• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooky

Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1972 Plymouth Satellite coupe for sale. Car has a 360 engine and auto trans and a 8 1/4 rear. engine will run when hooked up, has nice headers and mopar finned covers, been sitting awhile but kept well, car has an over spray primer over the stock B5 blue paint with full black vinyl roof, split bench seat car standard dash column shift. I do have a Hurst pistol grip shifter and box (no linkage arms) and a B body 4 speed as well as a 440 engine if interested (engine at extra cost). I also have a 1973 Road Runner posi 8 3/4 rear axle for the car in ready to use, clean shape. There will be a rally dash cluster and BK5 blue buckets that will need recovered as well included in the sale. Clean open title complete car with very little rust and a great under body structure, asking for $3,600 obo located in Central MI
pictures to come I do have 1 of it when I brought it home, thanks for your time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back