• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Satellite sedan/wagon fenders interchange with 74?

Montclaire

Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
I'm hearing the part numbers are different but will 73/74 satellite wagon/sedan fenders interchange? I know the bumper filler changed but from what I can see online the fender itself isn't different. Hard to see below that monster 74 front bumper though. Thanks

12548d1501529711-1973-plymouth-satellite-4-door-sedan-001a_zpsa61a1204.jpg

full.jpg

Don't know why no one answered but I think they are the same. Perhaps a little tweak with a bolt hole or something. Wouldn't make sense to make a one year change when in fact the only difference between sedan and wagon is the modified rear half of the wagon. Just different bumpers and most likely bumper mounts. The only other thing might be the fender mounted directional indicator which may account for the different numbers.

About the OP... will check later on my 74 collision parts manual if they specify just 74 or both.

Ok, the catalog says diff PNs for both years... now where is or what's exactly the diff? Can't tell

Just about to post, part numbers are very different. Doesn't mean they won't work with a tweak, but they show different #s.
73-7sattyCapture.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back