• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2014 bgr championship series

We'll be there with the 62 and the 64 on Friday.
Doug

Cool! look forward to it. Stop buy the trailer. Dad will be getting there early Friday, I'll be there after work.

I know I'm a little late in posting but I wanted to give a Huge Thanks to Bob George and AJ Casini along with everyone at BGR Racing and to entire Quaker City Motorsports Staff for putting a great event! The weather wasn't looking too good on Sunday for those of us who stuck it out had a great time.

Doug Wright (DVW) won the NS/S money on Saturday... actually it was a father son duo. His son Scott won the King of the Hill class in his 62 Ply 4 Door running low 9.90's.

Casey Faus Johnson (Whompin Wedge) beat Doug Duell in the final on in NS/S on Sunday.

Again great weekend great track. The track was nothing short of excellent all weekend.

If you missed this weekend you missed a great event. Saturday car count was 190 cars and a lot of spectators.

Attachments

• Doug Wright Burn Out.jpg
    Doug Wright Burn Out.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Green Slime Pits.jpg
    Green Slime Pits.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Murphy Burn Out.jpg
    Murphy Burn Out.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Casey Burn Out.jpg
    Casey Burn Out.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Bill Tows 64 Ply Staging.jpg
    Bill Tows 64 Ply Staging.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • John Rendes Pits.jpg
    John Rendes Pits.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 131
  • Our Car Pits.jpg
    Our Car Pits.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 143
That's fantastic you guys had such a great weekend of racing:VB toast: Pretty cool that all the winning racers are here on our MOPAR sites.
Congrats to all of you that attended!!

Auto Transport Service
Back