• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 HP exhaust manifolds

troublemaker

Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
272D7B89-7B12-4C42-A9DB-61AF2342882F.jpeg
wondering if these HP manifolds will fit 1970 440. Not sure if the parts are interchangeable. Not using them or plan on using them for awhile. Currently using Hedman Headers. (3992-2 is showing for a 68/69 440 magnum L/S, while the 6900 is showing for a 67 440 magnum R/S). The price and condition were right so I grabbed them.
BC641F41-7CEC-4EEB-9490-A4EF37833990.jpeg

Those are 68-69, yes they fit but the flange orientation on the headpipes will not be identical to a 70.
They look very nice!

They’ll fit fine. If ordering exhaust from tti or accurate make sure to give them the casting numbers off of them as @Don Frelier mentions the flange orientation may be slightly different

Thank you, I appreciate the information. I paid $350 for the set including shipping. Glad they’ll fit.

Well if you want them "correct" to your car, considering the condition of those I'm sure you could resell and break about even.

Exactly what I’m thinking. Looking at the eBay trash maybe even a little more.

Exactly what I’m thinking. Looking at the eBay trash maybe even a little more.
I was thinking the same thing. The set you have are in super condition - way better than most. You will not have a problem selling them for decent money.

Auto Transport Service
Back