• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Belvedere 4 door parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you have left if anything but looking for hood latch supports. The upper cross bar with the pop up spring and the vertical bracket that connects to the lower radiator support. Thank you

Do you have decent seat belts front and back? thanks Dan 98844

Hi I only have the rear belts left, front were sold. If you can send me a cell phone number i'll get some pics to you. Thanks for your interest Ken.

Do you still ave the firewall insulation. Even if in rough shape. I needd for a template. It's a 67 only piece. I'm looking for the non a/c piece (small piece on drivers side and the other large piece)

Jim Fillmore
Detroit Muscle Technologies

It is probably there can you post a picture or pm me and I'll get you a cell number or email. It is a heater only car with no carpet just rubber covering.

67 4 door

Rear seat sold, front support for the hood latch also sold. Splash shields pending, dog dish hubcaps pending shipping estimate. Thanks for your support FBBO.

Hi I have a 66 ply satellite and I need ignition switch with key and door locks with key and trunk lock with key, glove box lock and key?

Whats left?Looking for passenger side dash defrost vent connects under dash at windshield ,.temp gauge, and amp gauge, door handles good shape only.$$Prices shipped to 98844.

What shape is the cross member in? I've got a 68 Charger and the the cross member was hacked up between the torsion bar mounts. I'd be looking for either the entire cross member or just a section between the two torsion bar mounts.

Thanks

What shape is the cross member in? I've got a 68 Charger and the the cross member was hacked up between the torsion bar mounts. I'd be looking for either the entire cross member or just a section between the two torsion bar mounts.

Thanks
is it attatched to the floorpan or just the side rails. any info on removal would be helpful, Thanks FBBO!

.3 No Bumping of ads. No repeated posting of same ad for one week.
.4 FBBO Gold Members may bump once every 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them but only have the driver side off, ill check into removing the other side asap.

a friend is looking for the manual shifter handle on the column with a good knob on the end...let me know if you have this item

shifter

a friend is looking for the manual shifter handle on the column with a good knob on the end...let me know if you have this item

Is this the part you are looking for?

Attachments

• 20150517_225935.jpg
    20150517_225935.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 307
I'd be interested in the fender tag and any other documents like broadcast sheet, window stickers, IBM cards etc you may find.

Are the wheelhouses still available? Pm me with price if their available

Are the wheelhouses still available? Pm me with price if their available
Are those the factory wheel tubs? Don't they attach to the frame on the inside and quarter panel on the outside? I do still have them on the car and when I checked for another member they looked good. But he never got back to me when I asked for the dimensions he needed. I would like to see a picture of where you would like them cut as I'm not familiar with that repair. Thanks for your interest. PM me for email if you can send pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back