• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 belvedere front suspension and steering, MC power booster and proportioning valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsd1967

Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just pulled the entire front suspension from my 67 belvedere and am only planning to reuse the K frame and upper control arms. Everything else in the picture is up for grabs. Also up for grabs is the power brake booster, master cylinder and firewall reinforcement bracket.

Everything worked fine before pulling from the car (power steering and brakes). The car had 90K miles on it, so I'm sure the bushings and ball joints will need replaced. I'm converting from power steering to manual, and also to disc brakes, so this stuff isn't of use to me any more.

Let me know what you are interested in and I'll shoot you a price. PM me any questions you have. Parts area located in the Toledo, Ohio area.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto.JPG

how much for the strut rods shipped to 46368. One of mine has the cotter pin siezed in it and for the life of me I can't get it out.

Update on parts sold

Booster/MC assy = sold
Proportioning Valve - sold
Spindles/Drum assy - sold

Still available
Power Steering gear and pump (SB pump mounting)
Lower Control Arms
K Frame - decided to sell after all.....using a 69 version instead
Steering Linkage - Drag Link, Idler Arm, Inner outer ball joints and sleeves

The only thing I'm keeping now are the upper control arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back