• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet 440 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

65net

Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Coronet 440.ALL original.6 cyl.auto P/steering.This car has NEVER been fooled with.Needs bottoms of front fenders replaced.VERY LITTLE rot on rear wheelwells.The FLOORS,QUARTERS,FRAME and TRUNK don't even have surface rust on them!!!!This car is in UNBELIEVEABLE shape,Even the weatherstriping is in top shape.Interior is excellent,dash pad and rugs are perfect and headliner is not torn up.Comes with V8 crossmember that has factory sway bar(lower control arms included)drum to drum 8 3/4 non posi rear,all urethane parts for front end.New heater core installed in car.Has brand new HEMI leaf springs installed in rear.Dont need a transporter,this car runs and shifts BEAUTIFUL.wheels dont come with the car, i have a set of factory steel wheels that will go with it.$5000.00.DONT MISS THIS ONE!!Also have a 440 with all the machine work done and lots of new parts. Car can be picked up at 11378 or 18328.

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,021
if you need more picture private message me your email and i will send them for some reason the files wont load onto this site

m-----------------m thank you

No email addresses or phone numbers in posts please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back