• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 GTX Tail Panel Resto...

LMFAO you guys are too much!!! hilarious!!

ok, ready for it, $350 EACH!!!!!! is he out of his tree???? dear lordly!!!

is it just me, or is that out of hand??

thanks for that lead Jay.

two things that suck bout this situation is 1) i have OEM bezels in decent shape (which is a miracle in and of itself!) that i want to restore. and 2) anything i buy done already may/may not match the argent paint i have, so i would have to sand/scuff it down anyways.

ARRRRGHHH!!!

i still have a couple more quotes to roll in, but im not holding out much hope that it's going to be much cheaper...

thanks gents

Sounds like you're in a pickle chief.......

Kinda in the same scenario with a set of tail lights for my '68 net 500. Just throwing my 2 cents out there; Being it's just about winter and you have some time to spare, shop around a bit and see if you can find a more realistic price for rechrome? Either that or roll the dice on the PG set and hold off on the rechrome on the OEM till a better price/opportunity/funding comes along. Happy shopping Mar!

thanks Will. ya for once, im actually jumping into project with time to do it, instead of scrambling at the last minute!!! lol

there are a few companies here locally that do chroming, ill just bring the pieces to them and see what they say.

what do y'all think is a good price for the re-chrome?? 100 a set? 200 a set?

Man if you could get $200 bucks for the set, that would be a pretty smoking deal. Chrome work is a bit more of a kick in the chops than most would think; especially when it comes down to the intricate parts. Just my 2 cents here, but all the past dealings I've had with re-chrome, if you got all that done for $400 or under, you're doing alright.

Lol

Attachments

• masters-of-the-universe.jpg
    masters-of-the-universe.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 313
LMAO!! fat little bastard!!

i had the castle grayskull playset back in the day...oh the memories!

Auto Transport Service
Back