• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 tail panel not red?

Dave, here's a Super Bee with the red around the grills for sale here in Ontario, Canada right now.

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

Moes were are you getting these pics. Now Im going to paint mine red. :thumbsup: its the little things that drive me crazy.

Moes were are you getting these pics. Now Im going to paint mine red. :thumbsup: its the little things that drive me crazy.

Internet, I'm on the hunt for a 70's Super Bee myself!! I saw a 70's Bee at a car show a few years back that was painted EW1 Alpine White with a white interior and a black vinyl roof, trying to find another one in that combination for sale since!!! The guy that had it would not sell it to me, got his number and I call him every year to see if he is ready to sell it yet, he said I'm first on the list if he sells it. I got a feeling that there was not that many cars made in that combination.

Here is one for sale, but it has the black interior
11523064-1970-dodge-super-bee-std-c.jpg

11523423-1970-dodge-super-bee-std.jpg

The car I saw had the white bucket seats, not a bench seat

Last edited:
I hope you find what your looking for. I wasnt even looking for a Bee I was about to offer on a Coronet and this plopped in front of me. It was meant to bee. Sorry about that.

:thumbsup: ok check this out after looking at over 60 car pics I believe this is the case. If you have a 383 Bee tail panel is black. 426,440 cars were red. Looked at cars that did not seem altered and were for sale 1968-1970. Does anyone have a 383 and is the original owner that can tell us if this is the case?
I have a 1970 Bee with a 383. I am not the original owner but bought it from the original owner in 1978. The tail panel is red. I know it was original because the new car dealer had a small sticker with his name the shape of a four leaf clover on the panel. They put it on all there new cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back