• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73-74 charger bumper fillers

weaz4200

Local time
9:48 AM
Reaction score
Talked with MMPAR and this is what I was told... they obviously have the rear side fillers available. They are soon going to offer the rear center but you have to reuse your own brackets. Now as far as the front... they said they have a center and driver side to reference... but they don't yet have their hands on a good/NOS passenger side filler. I told them I'd get the word out to guys and see if anyone has a good piece they are willing to borrow to them so they could use it for reference.... so anyone have a good PASSENGER filler they'd be willing to part with temporarily?

I might have a good passenger side from a parts car I bought 23 years ago. I'll check the next time I go to Alabama. If I do, they can have it for free.

That would be awesome. It's crazy that these moldings still have yet to be repro'd. I've seen posts going back as far as 2008 with people looking for these things.

Oh yeah, they're impossible to find! Anything I can do to help as I'll be buying a set for the front myself. I don't have fillers on the front because the center one was destroyed in the 1995 wreck. The last time I check I had a two driver side and one passenger side. I do know that one is torn, one is warped, and one is in good shape. Just can't remember which is which. Expect another post on 5/13.

Well hopefully the passenger side is good one... Theres gotta be some holy grail NOS fillers out there somewhere collecting dust.

That would be awesome. It's crazy that these moldings still have yet to be repro'd. I've seen posts going back as far as 2008 with people looking for these things.

Actually way back. The deal is 73/74 owners are not big money investment guys because car won't raise the price ( like a 68/70 B or E bodies ) getting those pieces replaced, so usually "we" are cheaper owners.

Talked with MMPAR and this is what I was told... they obviously have the rear side fillers available. They are soon going to offer the rear center but you have to reuse your own brackets. Now as far as the front... they said they have a center and driver side to reference... but they don't yet have their hands on a good/NOS passenger side filler. I told them I'd get the word out to guys and see if anyone has a good piece they are willing to borrow to them so they could use it for reference.... so anyone have a good PASSENGER filler they'd be willing to part with temporarily?

I have a 74 charger that is actually pretty complete sitting in my garage that I haven't worked on in a while. I'm not sure I know what that part is? do you have a picture of what your wanting? (sorry kind of a charger novice) I think the only part I don't have is the quarter/trunk extension caps. I also have a perfect NOS quarter I have yet to put on the car if someone wanted to re-pop those for the good of the 3rd gen community!

I hope this happens I could really use these parts big time.

rescuediver1982 ... Red arrows i drew in the pictures... 6 pieces total. 3 front and 3 rear.

122816-Barn-Finds-1973-Dodge-Charger-2.jpg 1973-dodge-charger-440-magnum-taillights.JPG

I found the passager side filler in decent shape. The filler is broken where the center filler over laps but other wise in great shape. Let me know if you want it. I won't be using it. Also, let me know if want pictures of it.

hi guys, I'm also in the market for the center filler
seal, these are hard to get. my side's one are all stiff and warped. I've seen some on EBAY well prices around 50- 60 bucks. if any one wants to sell their center peice I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

The repros a buddy from the 3rd gen charger board made, were on $150. He used to sell them on ebay too. That was maybe 6 years ago.

rescuediver1982.... any update? Triple Black 73... P.M. sent. Nacho-RT74... I am aware but he is MIA... Thanks.

Guys just get rid of them move the bumper in with using 1971-72 bumper brackets it gets rid of the need for the also the front middle isn't missed once removed looks just fine

Guys just get rid of them move the bumper in with using 1971-72 bumper brackets it gets rid of the need for the also the front middle isn't missed once removed looks just fine

Going to that to the '73 Charger with the sunroof? Grrr. I like the filler pieces.

Anyways... I forgot to take pictures of it when I was over there. I had the part on the table ready to take pictures but then my silly sister invited me to see the Braves play at Suntrust park in the party suite with all you can drink beer. Drank 9 or 10 16oz Miller Lite and Coors. Lets just say l didn't quite make it back on full steam.

Anyways... the filler is in the trunk of the Charger which will be coming home this Saturday. I'll post pictures when it gets here.

What the heck, just PM me the dude's address and I'll mail it to him. The panel is no use to me without a full set.

Auto Transport Service
Back