• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 sway bar on 72

96Formula6sp

Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, the local pick and pull got a base 74 satalite in the other week. I am going down tomorrow for some miata hubs for the track car. I am going to take a look at the 74 car. We race a 72 coronet so I might hunt for a few things. The car was a 318 by the vin. That being said we have been looking to do a sway bar on our 72 that is not a random junkyard unit. Will the 74 work? If not is there anything worth raiding such as the endlink brackets. I am not sure if the car has a bar on it at all. Just looking around I know 72-73 was a change over. But looking for a quick answer before I head out in the morning.

The 74 front sway bar is a totally different setup than the 72. Being a 318 probably won't have a sway bar.

73-up

K frame 73-4B BB.jpg

I'm looking for some body side molding trim for a 73/74 if it's in real good shape.

RF and R door, maybe left side as well depending on condition.

Auto Transport Service
Back