• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '75 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

75 RDRUNR

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
318/automatic, recent dual exhaust installed. Just installed new front & rear shocks, torsion bar adjusting bolts & blocks, rear sway bar, leaf springs & brand new tires/rims. Frame, floors and body are solid and rust free. All body panels still have original paint in great shape. Interior is in very good condition. Aftermarket tach mounted to the center console. Seats, carpet and headliner in excellent condition. Am/fm/ 8 track radio. The issues I can find with the car is it needs a wiper arm linkage bushing (right wiper not working), dash lights are out and I didn't have a chance to look at it and the original owner replaced the mirrors with the black aftermarket ones on the car. He removed the cables for the remote function and the mirrors he put on are loose and move. I have some paperwork and receipts for the car along with the owner's manual and build sheet. This was the last year for the RM21 B-body Road Runners, before they moved onto the Volare platform. Just over 7100 built and probably not many left. I have more photos and a walk around video with the car running. Contact me with your cell and I can send them. Car is located in Central PA. I have over $20,000 invested and I'm asking $18,000 or best offer

IMG-5760 (1).jpg IMG-5761 (1).jpg IMG-5899.jpg IMG-5901.jpg IMG-5906.jpg IMG-5907.jpg IMG-6285.jpg IMG-6276 (1).jpg IMG-6275.jpg

Beautiful car...love the long hood, short deck. I'd be all over it if it had a 400/727. Good luck, rare and gorgeous!

But then I couldn't afford your asking price.

And I assume it has a 904 behind the 318...and an 8.25" rear end...not that there's anything wrong with those, both (904 and 8.25" rear) are still in my '73.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back