• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A new home....

teddisnoke

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
With some help from my fellow racers and friends, I purchased one of two Mosher -built personal racecars yesterday, and could not be more happy. The Monrovia Missle, #1 will be coming to life in the next several month's to compete on the West Coast dragstrips where it was meant to be. Stay tuned, as this is an iconic car, built by Mosher to his high standards, but meant to be raced hard....

http://www.moparsbymosher.com/

Under projects..

That is unbelievable.. I thought bob owned that car and would never sell. Congrats!!!

If they are the cars I think they are-----------------> Sonny says: "youluckyfugger" ......congrats!:icon_eyes:

small-shopdart-05.jpg

Tell them about your new accommodations Dale.

If you go on to the Mopars by Mosher website, its under projects. The light green '62, all lettered up. Bob rarely, if ever, has sold his personal cars. I've been doing his metal restoration work for some years now, but he also knows I race my nostalgia stuff with a very close-knit group, and we race hard. The car before he purchased it some years back, had a record-setting race history in Southern California, of which I'll be digging deeper into to establish its whole race lineage. When we get it on a track for its first time, it will be a great day for all of us to see it completed!! Can you tell we're pretty stoked as well??

- - - Updated - - -

Pat, thats number two. Number one is the full race light green one..

62dodgedart-teal-09.jpg

62dodgedart-teal-13.jpg

Geez, make me work for it why don't ya. Here'e some nice postage stamp images for your viewing pleasure.

It's better to just go to Mosher's site and check them out there under projects like Dale suggests.

Auto Transport Service
Back