• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else noticed a lack of feedbacks from eBay sellers recently?

I'm still confused
as to why your
responses are written
like this instead
of going all the way across the panel like this. You are a good contributor so I'm not criticizing you, I'm just curious about that.
Cheers...
A couple days ago I tried
Googles speach to text
application. Prior to posting
the response, many minutes
were required to reformat
what was spoken vs what
Google interpreted, along
with how the text was
projected on the page.
Unless I hold the phone
vertically, and type the way
i've been practicing, it's
not conducive.

A couple days ago I tried
Googles speach to text
application. Prior to posting
the response, many minutes
were required to reformat
what was spoken vs what
Google interpreted, along
with how the text was
projected on the page.
Unless I hold the phone
vertically, and type the way
i've been practicing, it's
not conducive.
My phone is an Android (Google). The typical text screen looks like this:
WIN_20240716_04_55_04_Pro.jpg
When I open the typing box, the little microphone symbol the red arrow is pointing at is what
I use to talk. I click on it and little box will say "Speak Now" and it types in whatever I say.
Well, most of the time it does - there are apparently occasionally some Appalachian-to-English
translation issues at times. :)

My phone is an Android (Google). The typical text screen looks like this:
View attachment 1695241
When I open the typing box, the little microphone symbol the red arrow is pointing at is what
I use to talk. I click on it and little box will say "Speak Now" and it types in whatever I say.
Well, most of the time it does - there are apparently occasionally some Appalachian-to-English
translation issues at times. :)
"Well, most of the time it does "
Exactly my point, Ed.:)

"Well, most of the time it does "
Exactly my point, Ed.:)
It works enough to keep my fat fingers from trying to type on that tiny POS.
THAT'S the point, my friend.

Well, I see this went from Ebay, all the way to how to write and what's next, spell check and improper use of the english language. So, now, one man's confused how another man uses his phone. At this point, my input will not be helpful.

Well, I see this went from Ebay, all the way to how to write and what's next, spell check and improper use of the english language. So, now, one man's confused how another man uses his phone. At this point, my input will not be helpful.
Back on track.... I left a message for the powers that be.....

Ebay pissed off page 1.jpg
Ebay pissed off page 2.jpg

Hey eBay ..... :hifu:

I don't sell anything, except cars and houses. I've been an eBay buyer seen 2009 or 2010. I've had around 200 transactions and only had one guy not want to give me feedback after the money hit his hands. I sent him two messages and he finally did leave me my feedback. As soon as I receive my order, I check it and leave them feedback. I don't buy from anyone on eBay unless they have a 99 and above rating with hundreds of sales under their belt. To many people use eBay for a quick buck to sell without involving the tax man and if you have the balls to screw the government these days, everything else is gravy. Years ago people would run up to the given limit and then open up new accounts and change IP addresses. Around when I first opened my account eCommerce made up about 5% of total retail sales, now, that figure is around 22%. That presence will only increase as we watch our brick and mortar stores become showrooms for our next purchase online.

The world is full of ********, as we well know, and with about a 135 million users, eBay has their fair share.They threw a guy off of Amazon once for buying 42 different sink cartridges and returning them because they didn't fit. He had no idea what he needed and with free shipping and return, who cares, right. I've sat across a table from a guy that tried to F**k me out of 20,000 dollars, bold. Most only buy to save a buck and in a world where you can buy anything, including a pet rock, watch out. As the world around us erodes, it will probably only get worse for those of us that only want to do the right thing.

I was just on EBay ordering something for my wife.
I thought of this thread and the fact that I might owe a couple buyers feedback.

I’ll be damned if I can figure out how to leave it!
They changed something.

Auto Transport Service
Back