• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

August Mopar Giveaway 2024

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
The August Mopar Giveaway is upon us!!!

***I'll be posting the trivia question around noon EST today***

1724760319868.gif

This month's prize was generously donated by @Rick@Laysons, thanks again Rick!

This sweet 2-in-1 package deal goes to the winner this month.
Mr. Norm's '64 Dodge 330 & '71 Dodge Demon.

Here, have a look...

1724759959492.png

Dark blue Imperial

A 1967 Imperial Lebaron coupe,with the typewriter folding seat option for aspiring script writers!......We have a winner!

I'm going with: Chipmunk.

Question: What critter stole my lunch at Crater Lake?

I know, I'm psychotic. Or is that psychic?

Here's this month's trivia question:

Summer time.
The year is circa 1973/1974.
My dad was driving his '70 Cuda and my mom was in the passenger seat. They were both teenagers at the time.
Mom was quite an attractive young girl and would often turn heads wherever they went.
And dad was known to be quite the jealous type, especially then in his younger years.
During this particular drive, another male driver noticed my mom and began to make inappropriate gestures at her while driving in the lane next to them.
This infuriated my father as he was driving, and dad began to express that outwardly towards the other guy.
When they got to the stop light, both cars were side by side, windows rolled down.
The other guy’s car was on the passenger side of dad's Cuda.
And the guy was now verbally making inappropriate comments to my mom.
At this point, dad threw something out of the window at the driver of the other car.

So, for the prize...

What did dad throw out of the window at the mouthy driver in the other car?

Auto Transport Service
Back