• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australia has recorded its wettest November since records began in 1900

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
Australia has recorded its wettest November since records began in 1900
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.jpg

Australia has recorded the wettest November in almost 122 years.

Commiefornia could use some rain!

83 here today. Think it broke a 1932 record.

The gold boils to the surface there. Oh they know what warming means.

Poly - what does that mean? Global warming or Global wetting?
It means nothing.
These monthly or even yearly "records" are just a snapshot of a climate of extremes. Sometimes it's very dry, sometimes it's very wet. It might be beautiful all day and then have a huge storm that dumps a load of rain. It's a La Nina weather pattern this year (every 10 years or so), so it's wetter than normal, but It's nothing extraordinary.
Statistics don't tell the whole story.

It's been a rainy winter here so far. The extreme cold and deep snow has not materialized so far this year as predicted.

That is a cool picture. Do most tornadoes and such spin clockwise down under?

I think in general we have had the stupidest year on record here in the USA..... more stupidity than I've ever seen in my life. I think we are on track to obliterate that record next year. FJB

Bloody Nina, doing my head in. I need sunlight for my mental solar to function. El Nina events have been recorded since the 17th century

Stay high & dry (I know you can do the high part :poke: poly)

we have gotten rain here (Calif. where I live) of late

nothing like that ****, we've had some 9"s so far this year
7+"s in only 3 day, back in that tropic 'pineapple express'
weather bomb a month or so ago

we could use more too

snow will be here later in Dec.
maybe even next week

On a more important note, I've drank more beer this year since records began in 1970. The prior records of the 1979 Jimmy Carter era, the 2008 Obama depression, the 2020 chinavirus attack, were obliterated by the 2021 Biden/Harris fiasco. Beer consumption rose dramatically despite unprecedented inflationary price pressures on the liquid gold. Even the presidents opening up the nations' strategic beer reserves has only resulted in reducing the price of a six-pack by a nickle. The only remaining question is if the kitchen faucet will be connected to a keg, instead of the existing municipal water supply. :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back