• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Body Texan

Dooner

Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Harold. My friends call me Dooner. When I was 18 (1984), I bought my first car which was a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door sedan. Bought it for $900 and all that was wrong with it was small rust holes in both rear quarters, a small section of body work that wasn't painted over, and the under the dash AC did not work. It had been sitting inside a storage building for about 6 years. At that time, I was more interested in girls than cars (big mistake), so with some help of some bad advice, the car didn't stay with me very long.
I always missed that car and wished I could have her back. So about 6 years ago, I searched for one and found one just like the one I had. I picked it up in Kansas City after handing over $1100 this time. It wasn't in as good of shape as the other, but it did run and I could enjoy it for a while.
Well, I had a little engine trouble, and she has been sitting ever since. But now I think I am ready to bring her back to life.
Here she is.
vbpgimage.php

Hopefully now that I am 47, I will make better choices of what I do with her.
Thanks for letting me join your group.

Dooner

hi and welcome to the site nice car thers a lot of good people here and a lot of info so dig in go to the forum section and read some of the members restorations and have fun :blob1:

Welcome to FBBO Dooner . . . you've come to the right place as there are some great people on this site with the knowledge to help you get it done right - and they're more than willing to help you with advice when you need it. View some of the projects that have been done - these guys are not only amazing, they're artists with their work.

You're in the right place - have fun re-building your car !

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back