• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back in the day

tumblr_nduozx0Wt81st4bmvo1_500.gif

ya judd hirsch , great tv show . did you catch him in independence day , hes driving a 62 fury slower then ever one else .

Anyone have any info on this car? I think it's one of mine. Same stripes. When I got it, most of the wording was painted over, but I was able to sand the doors down and it said Serious Business. Man. I'd love to find out some history.

I'll scan in some pics of it tomorrow.

Anyone have any info on this car? I think it's one of mine. Same stripes. When I got it, most of the wording was painted over, but I was able to sand the doors down and it said Serious Business. Man. I'd love to find out some history.

I'll scan in some pics of it tomorrow.
1967 Coronet RT VIN number WS23L71128016, factory white car with red interior, console, bucket seats, last seen at the Marshfield Fair in Massachusetts around 2000.

1967 Coronet RT VIN number WS23L71128016, factory white car with red interior, console, bucket seats, last seen at the Marshfield Fair in Massachusetts around 2000.
That's my car now! I can't believe it. Was it yours?

Here is a before and now picture. I put a lot of work into it. It really shouldn't have been saved, it was that bad.

I can't tell you how much time I put into it welding and replacing things you normally don't change. It's in paint, I changed it to silver and am keeping the red interior. Course at the rate I've been going (actually zero!), I'm not sure when it will be done.

DSC00213.JPG
Scan0001.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back