• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

barn find

i hear ya iraq. that is how i feel too man. that is sick. they need to be under cover or they will just rust away. how sick that is.

I've got 2 that I am also resurecting and they look like they were/are in worse shape than the ones in this thread. These cars do need to be protected though, it clearly shows the ignorence of the owner. If these cars are sitting on farms than make some room in a barn or outbuilding for them or sell them off to someone that will show them some respect!.

what makes you want to choke people like that is when they respond, No it not for sale, one day I'm going to get around to fixing it up. \

Or even worst is when they say think they have the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because they saws a Challenger on TV go for a million dollars on Barrett jackson, so they think it worth $30,000 just the way it sits.

I know, these cars need to be saved. One of the funnest things I like to do, is venture out into a junkyard! But, sadly, there are not many around anymore!

Snow tires = salt on the roads = MOPAR typical rust spots = making AMD wealthy (no problem with that at all, they make great stuff).

Auto Transport Service
Back