• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batterys for Mopar

Just avoid Jim’s Batteries right now. Had multiple customers batteries die and be completely drained in under a year and a half. We’ve been trying to contact Jim’s batteries. For their warranties. Me personally for my customer cars and through classic industries. No answers, leave voicemails and nothing. They say they’re not closed due to covid 19. Been working on this for a month now.

Just avoid Jim’s Batteries right now. Had multiple customers batteries die and be completely drained in under a year and a half. We’ve been trying to contact Jim’s batteries. For their warranties. Me personally for my customer cars and through classic industries. No answers, leave voicemails and nothing. They say they’re not closed due to covid 19. Been working on this for a month now.

Thanks for the heads up.

Buddy of mine bought his at a vendor during Carlisle $400 for a 64. I told him he was nuts.Red cap tar top it looks like.
IMG_2722.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back