• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bigger pipes & ultra-flows killed torque...

Bigger is better...only works when EVERYTHING is bigger.
Absolutely! I'm sure I'll get it dialed in with my combo, everyone's very helpful around here...Well I better I welded everything together this morning! So yeah they're stayin' for now..

check this one out, installed it on my car and it works great, no free air sensor calibration required - ever and if you sell your car you can transfer it to your next car, just install a plug in the bung when you remove the 02 sensor.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AEM-30-411...ash=item3ce6dec863:g:NCIAAOSw0HVWDxGI&vxp=mtr
Thanks for the heads up...hey do those bung-holios have to go in the header, or can it go in the exhaust pipe just after the collector flange? Does it matter?

Thanks for the heads up...hey do those bung-holios have to go in the header, or can it go in the exhaust pipe just after the collector flange? Does it matter?

you can put it in the header collector, but I have coating on my headers and I did not want to mess it up. I put mine in the exhaust pipe just after the collector about 3 inches. Make sure you keep the header flange up front before you weld the bung in. Angle the bung about 10 degrees from center of the pipe to let the condensation drain off it when the car is first started so you do not mess up the 02 sensor

you can put it in the header collector, but I have coating on my headers and I did not want to mess it up. I put mine in the exhaust pipe just after the collector about 3 inches. Make sure you keep the header flange up front before you weld the bung in. Angle the bung about 10 degrees from center of the pipe to let the condensation drain off it when the car is first started so you do not mess up the 02 sensor
Exactly what I was thinking too..

Thanks guys well I'm looking into the meters. One thing I did find, is the new Summit PCV was not flowing causing the poor idle... Put my old valve back on and cured that part at least..
If you have more than 500 HP I would eliminate the PVC and go to breathers.Any oil in the combustion chamber will detonate!

Auto Transport Service
Back