• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a 70

Congratulations on the new project car! I had a Hemi Orange V code 70 Road Runner 4 speed car. I wish I could have kept it, but as much as I have tried, I can't keep them all. Looking forward to following your build. Your 71 Charger build was inspiring!

20230125_105806.jpg

Was that on ebay?

I think I saw it.

I'd sure love to have a factory AC 4 speed car.

Fantastic find and score!

Any fender tag or broadcast sheet?

Either way great project!

Tag is there. I see a partial build sheet behind the rear seat, I will pull it this weekend.

Talked to Mark (@eldubb440) earlier today, we are working on a plan to get it done.

s-l1600.jpg

It's coming apart. Got the partial sheet out and some is better than nothing. The important stuff is there. Stocked up on the sheet metal at Carlisle and it somehow ended up in New Jersey.

IMG_3804.JPG

Yeah that was kinda my thought too.
You would enjoy that car more than the done ones,and it will probably get more attention,than the done ones at shows! I sprayed some hot rod black on my 71 Charger R/T and I drive it everywhere with no stress!

20230827_111409.jpg

It's good to be king! The crowd was good,I got them all sauced up on Killian's!

Dubb was funny as hell, " by the power vested in me by.......then he looks at Hawk and says Hawk,I hear by crown you King"! Lol The crown has a special place in the garage!

20240724_195245.jpg

Stanley Cap! Who will be the bearer next year?

Auto Transport Service
Back