• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a 70

He sure did. Sorry I missed it!

it's on youtube........ the internet is for ever :D

1722035213186.png

Jeff's thread took a hard left somewhere....... he's gonna have to get it back on track with some disassembly photos :popcorn2:

My 70 Road Runner V code 4 speed car was EV2 originally,your car was EK2. I like EK2 better. It's going to be a great looking car.

Got her up on Jack stands and started with the tail lights, side markers, rear wiring and fuel tank. I really don't think I can save this tank. About the only part that's salvageable is the sender lock ring.

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3815.JPG

The aftermath...

IMG_3817.JPG

Interior is mostly removed. Buckets are in pretty decent shape including the tracks considering the rust on the floor pans.

IMG_3808.JPG
IMG_3812.JPG

A buddy of mine has a 1970 RR , in green , white interior. 383 4spd with factory air . Neat car

Not going to do a lot of resto of parts for now. The goal is to get it to Mark for body and paint while I finish the 74 I have on my lift.

Had baby moons on a 66 Belvedere in 69....yellow car with a black top and the wheels were black also and well, looked better than stock imo. Who wanted a stock looking car back then!! :D

Auto Transport Service
Back