• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke my 7UP Pop Machine today....

Only 35 Canuck bucks!!! ... and of course 60 bucks worth of gas... 50 more for lunch out with her friend that went with her. Win, win and win for me !

Glad your getting things fixed. Hope that arm and the bird gets healed up soon! 7up was always fed to us when us kids were sick.Lol

Years ago I also had a friend named Wayne with a 84 mustang that was, we will say "possessed". Wayne was a big guy he benched 460 in his prime, he pulled out a gated drive with his mustang running, opened the driverside door and went to close a gate. As he was closing the gate he heard a sound, turned around just in time to see the car coming for him. The car shifter had jumped from park to reverse and since the drivers door was left open, it layed him out, somehow ripped off his shirt, folding the door flat up against the fender. He then had to get up and chase the car down on foot. Took him several hundered feet to catch it. So just picture a driverless grey mustang taking off across a field in reverse, with a mangled door folded against the fender with a big bald shirtless man chasing it down on foot. He was OK, and a story teller. We had a hell of a laugh w him as he brought the car in and asked us to fix it.

Last edited:
One thing out of three fixed up!
20221018_115935.jpg
20221018_120621.jpg
20221018_141048.jpg
20221018_141521.jpg
20221018_142746.jpg
20221018_143449.jpg

Thanks... but I'm getting low on jellybeans.....
Sounds like we should start a "Go FundMe" for the replacements......since you're semi-armless. :poke:

Hoping that arm is healing buddy. :thumbsup:

Still can't believe you found that 7-up thing so fast and so close by. Was meant to be I guess.

Arm report?!?!?
Still hurtin, but getting better. Shoulder doesn't have much strength in it yet. Hagerty(Aviva) has already contacted me for medical coverage, they already found a clinic 10km away from my house and set up prepayment of services. All I have to do is say "uncle" and show up...

Still can't believe you found that 7-up thing so fast and so close by. Was meant to be I guess.
I can't either.. a late '70's NOS item! And all I did was type 7UP into search on Face Book Market Place. 3rd item on the page and just over a 3 hour drive each way from us.

Well my parts from Jamie at Megaparts have shipped, ECS just sent me a ship notification for my door VIN decal (that's hopefully done exactly as I showed with measurements of the font size variations) and Nigel assures me that my AMD door shell and all the other goodies should be in Beaverton (an hour away) by next Thursday for me to pick up. Time to get the door gutted and off the car so I'm ready to take the car and new door to body and paint. Still haven't heard Boo from an adjuster but who cares... both I and my painter are going to tell him to stick his "industry standard hours" book somewhere anyhow...

Well my parts from Jamie at Megaparts have shipped
Lucky you. I won't spend another minute of my time, or a single dollar with him after the way I was treated on the phone ...when I eventually got through to him.

Well my parts from Jamie at Megaparts have shipped, ECS just sent me a ship notification for my door VIN decal (that's hopefully done exactly as I showed with measurements of the font size variations) and Nigel assures me that my AMD door shell and all the other goodies should be in Beaverton (an hour away) by next Thursday for me to pick up. Time to get the door gutted and off the car so I'm ready to take the car and new door to body and paint. Still haven't heard Boo from an adjuster but who cares... both I and my painter are going to tell him to stick his "industry standard hours" book somewhere anyhow...
Don't jump to conclusions on hours before hand. I did several classic car claims when my body shop was in full operation, and never had a problem working with an adjuster. They realize the customer has certain expectations. One adjuster told me he couldn't pay that much for a certain item, and he would make it up on the final estimate. He did just that, in fact the dollar amount was a good bit more than what I had down.

Auto Transport Service
Back