• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please tell me what the purpose of..........

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
.....these cockeyed wheels on ricers is about? I don't get it.

cockeyed 1.jpg
cockeyed.jpg

I don't get it either. I was at a car show and saw one for the first time. I told my son this guys axle was bent. Of course he laughed his *** off. I guess it's called slammed but I still don't get it.

They seem rather apropos for the POS riding on them. All I can say is consider the source. The guys using them have no taste and if it weren't for low class, they'd have none at all.

What's the guy doin running to the passenger side door for!

It looks like crap anyway but he just Rob something/someone?

In their tiny minds, the angled wheels help with cornering when 'drifting' much like the little wankers think those big wings on the back offer any sort of down-force. :rolleyes:

If they want less rubber on the road narrow tires would make way more sense and last a lot longer.
First one I saw thought maybe he was just trying to get the big tires under the body.

It's just a different sort of "donk?" Making practical sense is not a part of the plan.
Some folks have a hard time walking cause their pants have fallen down butt thats where they need to be for the "look" of the day.

th

If these guys were thinking about drifting? --their cars are not set up for it.

Last edited:
you are looking for purpose? ........ lol, I doubt there is one........

Has it been proven that drifting is the fastest way through a corner? Maybe on a dirt track I'd guess....

Dan

Drifting is a sport all it's own and Ken block seems to have it down.

Kinda looks like a duster I had back in the day.....man that thing would chew up tires in no time.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just drive it around a turn?

It would if it was a timed event from point a to point b.
This guy Ken Block and his car are not about racing.

It's called stanced, or hella flush, or some dumb term. It has no useful function and generally is paired with stretched tires, IE a 7" tire on a 10" rim. It started out being so they could run wider rims without smashing their fenders, so it would look good parked. IE "hard parking". Then they started going wild with it as a style thing.

Generally speaking, just as stupid and dangerous as the jacked-up-so-30"-rims-will-fit crowd. So many ghetto-fabbed suspensions in both...

Auto Transport Service
Back