• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please tell me what the purpose of..........

Yea i dont get the Putting a Small tire on a Wide rim look either. Man, Everything Modern these days just Sucks so bad. There is Nothing worth while anymore.

I see that style around here all the time - always wondered what point it served, and how it worked for the suspension.

As long as the leave the classics alone I'm good with it. Hate to see a charger sitting like that. I told my son to never come home with his pants down like that or its open season for my foot

image.png
What kind?
You know, the kind that gets paid.

I thought of that when I started this thread, but what was done back then was to try to emulate the look of super stock & funny cars of the day. Yes, some took it to exteremes, but at least the tires were square on the ground.

The cockeyed wheels of today, as far as I know, do not emulate anything at all.

fl0111-103897_3.jpg

Landy's-Omni.jpg

exactly...

shortening coil springs is no great feat, but correcting the camber afterwards would actually deserve some credit

just par for the course for today's pokemon, snowflake generation

no wonder we are doomed

Last edited:
Yea i dont get the Putting a Small tire on a Wide rim look either. Man, Everything Modern these days just Sucks so bad. There is Nothing worth while anymore.
I'm sure the 'older guys' said the same thing about us when we were 19 & 20 something's.

It kind of looks like hot wheels cars that have been used and abused and had the pin axles bent! They would roll just as smooth as I imagine those do!

In their tiny minds, the angled wheels help with cornering when 'drifting' much like the little wankers think those big wings on the back offer any sort of down-force. :rolleyes:
The closest these little posers ever get to drifting is when they watched "Fast & Furious".

Vin Diesel says if you don't get it, you are just old or not making any money from it. My niece told me yesterday that millennials, black and white, admire Kanye West as a guy who made a lot of money and says "**** you" to the world. Go figure!

I remember friends with 60's cars smashing their right rear brake line with a hammer so they could do impressive brake stands at stop lights. Kind of the same as the recent four page colored headlight thread on this site for the old race car look, and nobody can say why they ever did it to start with. Same stupid ****, todays just costs more. The folks in Dubai have raised this to a mega dollar art form.

Last edited:
They seem rather apropos for the POS riding on them. All I can say is consider the source. The guys using them have no taste and if it weren't for low class, they'd have none at all.
It's almost as if you went into my brain & picked out all the words I would say.

all I know is............ my old man never wanted to beat my ***

Auto Transport Service
Back