• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please tell me what the purpose of..........

I see them and think its just a stupid fad that young'uns are taking to far ,its a lot like this stupid ****

e0a9a6fa1a692940da33b15aef5af8c1.jpg
25b80e1a55fdb99f8e60c0b4d15cfd99.jpg

c28a322f4e28c41ad5fb15ad1b85d9ea.jpg

19a332a10214b8a7c3ddfe55956d40ba.jpg

You should not go posting pictures of Hillary Voters on a Non-Political thread Poly....you know the rules. :p

"Richard Cranium, post:.....these cockeyed wheels on ricers is about? I don't get it.

tumblr_mxpz6jgn6k1qd5mq1o1_400.gif

pics like this make me happy I never had kids, I'd have to beat someone's *** if they parked this junk in my driveway
You lead by example, my kids (8&10) love classic cars and think everything else sucks. My daughter wants a Charger and my son wants a Challenger for their first car so young doesn't always mean crappy taste but more what they're exposed to.

When we encounter one of these fart pipe cars on the street I demonstrate classic American muscle to my kids and they likey!

I'm into the old car world and for a long time was into the Japanese stuff as well Because no matter what we all say some of these things can blow the doors off a lot of old stuff. With that being said, this trend started with mild camber being added to be able to corner better. Personally I think with these extreme cases this insane trend was started after Godzilla stomped on a few cars while rampaging through Japan!

Did someone say you needed excessive negative camber for drifts?

Wusses. Should have got a Fury wagon.

-Kurt

That is a badass old War Wagon!!!! Very cool!!!

War wagon it is - someone took two shots at the filler neck at one time (mentioned in an earlier Hot Rod Garage episode during the build).

Also supposedly a floater too.

-Kurt

Auto Transport Service
Back