• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian Members

Langley ain't the sweetest spot either. http://www.langleytimes.com/news/217799711.html

But my part of Surrey (Cloverdale) is pretty peaceful.

Cloverdale has always been like that. I am in Aldergrove and just moved out of Brookswood last May. My niece lives in Langley city and she just had some prick break into her place at 1:30 in the morning, he got in but something spooked the prick thank goodness..... as my niece was there alone. Unfortunately there are scum bags everywhere and I vote that we should be allowed to shoot them.

I would agree. Here, if someone breaks in, shoot them. Nothing will happen to you.

Ya.. I was being a smart *** on the least amount of crime in Surrey. I think the guys from Langley migrate over to Surrey at night and shoot up the place and then go back to Langley. They do this so they can make us look bad.:VB toast:

Here everybody says in Canada people can't own guns. Not true? it sounds like only the criminals own them.
Educate us.

Lots of people own guns. Get the permits and buy them. Quite a few people at work had all sorts of guns, legally.

Lots of people own guns. Get the permits and buy them. Quite a few people at work had all sorts of guns, legally.
Almost everyone i know ownes at least one 6 shooter, except me. The only thing i own that comes in a 6 shooter is the cooled 6 pack in my fridge. And soon to be gone. Photon440 i live old house on the corner 60th 188th. Stop over if your in the neighborhood.

here guns are private. no permits, no registration. Ak-47,SKS,Belgian FAL,,45 ACP. But I am law abiding, and my guns will never see the light of day. However, if they are stolen, and used in a crime, I better have records. Which I do. People here generally are very responsible, and Guns have been in the family since the 1800's. Guns made America, and private citizens will continue to keep the country safe.
Ask the Japanese, they were afraid to come here,,,,, and Insanity led them to attack. our Canadian friends played no small part in that endeavor to defend us all.

Almost everyone i know ownes at least one 6 shooter, except me. The only thing i own that comes in a 6 shooter is the cooled 6 pack in my fridge. And soon to be gone. Photon440 i live old house on the corner 60th 188th. Stop over if your in the neighborhood.

I WAS in the neighborhood today, but didn't know about the beer. :) (I was actually at the White Spot)

Auto Transport Service
Back