• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

The people at Vanguard are definitely smoking tons of crack.

Hell....I should sell mine, and pay off my house!

0404211833a.jpg

nah. I enjoy driving it too much.

Another crack head ..............

Um...why do the (three) pictures in the ad, look like someone took photos of the car on a trailer as they drove by it on the road? Hell, *I* could do that...

Nothing says flipper more than the car still on the trailer picture
Can not even wait to get it home and unloaded to try and sell it for double what they just paid for it an hour before

What does &nbsp mean? He might even include the ENGINE. The long description to puff up an over priced crap O la car.

I've always thought this thread is named wrong. If crack addicts were selling? They would all be for $200. Most definitely stolen.

The people at Vanguard are definitely smoking tons of crack.

Vanguard is running a meth lab and heavily using the product!

LoL, my point is, prices have gone up a bit over the years! BTW, you’ll have to fight my kids for that car!

Last edited:
at a loss for words on this one..
1970 Dodge Charger
1970 Dodge Charger, originally 383 hp,auto, ps,ac ,column shift,etc. Fender tag is posted , blue ext, white vinyl top, white interior . Needs top (obviously) and I have one for it. No title but clean bin #, has vin tag that matches vin#...Serious project for someone. I'm cleaning out projects. No trades, no codes, no BS... $7250 obo
1692716445060.png
1692716454624.png
1692716467475.png
1692716479363.png
1692716493900.png
1692716703155.png

Nice! I’ve seen better looking cars at the demo derby’s. The end of the derby’s :D

Auto Transport Service
Back