• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool 68 Plymouth Satelite

Roadfury87

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
well here is my 68 Plymouth. its a strip car right now but i want to somewhat restore it back it has the 383 with a 727 tranny this winter i plan on puttin some money into it such as getting door panels for it and the right bucket seats right now it has modern seats in it there nice but i like the orignal seats much better will also be puting the gas tank back in it right now it has the fuel cell in the trunk will be looking for the oem hood to so it seems to be an easy project will post more pics later

Nice

Nice looking

Body looks straight

how is the interior?

excellent

is great just needs the door panels and a new headliner eventually ganna trade out the bucket seats for the right era seats

Nice car, if you can find a 68 satellite grille grab it, I've been looking for a while and the only one I found was $600! I like the look of the blacked out RR grille.

paint

yup the car was repainted but in the pic its just looks like the there are to differnt shades the way the sun shines on it

nice! love that color.and the hood :grin:

PM me if you are looking for a flat satellite hood and/or satellite/GTX grille. I have both and can send photos. I will post in for sale section in a month or so after my car is back from the body shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back