• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craigslist 1969 Roadrunner -- not mine

funknut

Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
$69995

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-plymouth-roadrunner/6430350921.html

upload_2018-1-10_14-3-56.png

"Up for sale is a rare opportunity to own a extremely clean and well built Mopar Performance 528ci Hemi Plymouth Roadrunner!! This is a true Roadrunner not a Satellite!! This car was originally born with a 383 automatic console bucket seat West Coast car. The car now has a 528ci Hemi Mopar Performance Motor which is Dyno'd at 680 horsepower!! This car is extremely clean inside and out!! No expense spared!! I have tens of thousands of dollars in receipts in the car!! I have more money in this car than I am asking!! This is a turn key car that turns heads everywhere it goes!! This is one badass Roadrunner and a must have for any Mopar Enthusiast!! "

for that kind of money, you can get a real hemi RR, nice car but the guy is nuts on 70 grand for a 383 car

Nice car
the guy probably has more than that in it,
like he said, probably paid someone else to do most everything
cool drivetrain engine etc. he put in it, it was done well
looks nice from the photos

I don't think the price is too far off,
if that's what someone wants
"it is a bit high, he might be too"

Auto Transport Service
Back