• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy looking chick has a '72 LeBaron for sale.

1724297420027.png

I saw that pair on an episode of Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter

Is this a "Not Mine" thread or a "WIW" thread. I'm going crazy here! :fool:
Crazy woman is probably not worth getting tangled up with, and the car is a junker - unless we get pictures of course. :jackoff:

Ahhhh.....if that's the sort of woman that gets you fizzing @SteveSS ...you have bigger problems than just thinking about buying a '74 440.

FFS...she's got a finger up her nose in that photo.......how much skankier than that does it need to be before a painted picture doesn't give you the hint? :lol:

Ahhhh.....if that's the sort of woman that gets you fizzing @SteveSS ...you have bigger problems than just thinking about buying a '74 440.

FFS...she's got a finger up her nose in that photo.......how much skankier than that does it need to be before a painted picture doesn't give you the hint? :lol:
I think she's smoking a cigarette in that picture.
puff.jpg

Last edited:
Surely not smoking at a Gas Station..... she's dumb as well as filthy. :rofl:
Not everyone is that smart. I got pulled over as a teenager (in my road runner) and I pulled into a gas station. The police officer pulled to the next pump, came over to talk to me with his cigarette burning. I could hardly hear him because my passengers had Deep Purple cranked up in the stereo. :)

Ok, but which one is the supposed female?

In the 90s you'd be right. But completely wrong about the cars value now.
I still buy them in that price range. I see people asking crazy money for them. I wait them out and pick them up cheap. This one being a 74 cast crank 440,I'm thinking $700.00!

I still buy them in that price range. I see people asking crazy money for them. I wait them out and pick them up cheap. This one being a 74 cast crank 440,I'm thinking $700.00!
Yup I agree. They're all useless lumps except for the 72 imp 2dr. That's the diamond in a pile of rocks.

Trans is easy. Rear brake rotors are unobtainable. '74 front bumper is a one year only piece. Auto Temp II is a nightmare if it has it. Interior is not easy depending on how correct you would want it, and you will most likely be dealing with demo derby dummies for parts.

74 most anything mopar is pushing too close to the "no one cares" line and that makes parts impossible. See also: my 78 Monaco police. No one cares, it's not a true muscle car, all the power went away after 1970, blah blah blah
That boat is lighter then my 2013 Charger. By like 300lbs.

You have two options here-
Buy it and part it out
buy it, fix the transmission(just replace it with one off FB market) paint it matte black, and cruise it around doing righteous burnouts. A cheap, burnout machine. Make the pipes rumble but not "pop" so no glass packs or straight pipes.
Guy around here did somthing similar with a 76 Buick boat. he tinted his windows and dropped the rear down like 6 inches and fab'd some really low rear wheel well covers. Like almost rocker panel low. I won;t say it is "cool" but it makes me grin when i see him cruising and he isn;t shy about burnouts, which is of course right and proper.

I wouldn't buy that car for myself using the OP's money and I like C-bodies.

Just let the car go to the derby guys and maybe the ol' gal (the car) will take out a bunch of Chevy and Ford's as a final act.

I wouldn't buy that car for myself using the OP's money and I like C-bodies.

Just let the car go to the derby guys and maybe the ol' gal (the car) will take out a bunch of Chevy and Ford's as a final act.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back