• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you ever think you'd see the day when...

Never thought I'd be married for 32 years and end up in a divorce.....but all I can do is :praying:

Dodge or Mopar is not competing in NASCAR

9671A51F-F8C5-48D7-ACDA-5EC0EFCCBD47.jpeg
B0671818-506F-4BE4-8CF2-BA0EAFF0E0E5.jpeg
1C0AFDCF-55EE-46AF-9723-072CF6C476E9.jpeg
2B2E9421-595F-4602-AE1C-FA5EF43F4696.jpeg

I didn’t think I’d See the day when my Roadrunner was free of the portable garage again. We moved it out this morning to build the floor slab for a new 29 X 30 foot carport. When done, I’ll have space in the main garage to work on the Roadrunner!!!

It currently has a 383 with a 4 speed, but plans call for an upgrade to 440-6!

You could go down to your local Dodge dealer and get bored looking at new Hemis. :(

Years ago, the race cars actually looked like lightly modified street cars. You could tell a Ford from a Plymouth. Nowadays? Not so much.

We went through loosing mopar back in the seventies. All of the cars are too generic now days so I'll go back to not watching it again.
I still watch it but not nearly like I did years ago....

more states won the rights to legalized Mary Jane than a Clinton in 2016

as many people openly talk about smoking dope/pot daily
or habitually, condone it & are proud of it, all on a public forum...

....one chopper carried more firepower than a whole infantry brigade.
....one chopper could lock on and fire at dozens of separate targets, in any weather, day or night.
....space hotel tickets would sell like hotcakes, and there actually WAS a space hotel to go to.

I would be able to reach out, communicate, and receive help from some of the Brightest Mopar people on the Planet, from my Kitchen Counter!!

...when a 6 year old holds more computing power in her hand than the first DOD computers that took up entire floors of buildings.

When I actually would understand Chryslers Electronic Ignition, and the mysterious inner workings of a Holley.
Better known as "where the magic happens"
Now, what's this newfangled EFI thing on the OMNI?

rotfl4.gif

I'd start to feel really disconnected from the mainstream.

Auto Transport Service
Back