• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you ever think you'd see the day when...

My 8-year-old grandson texted me asking for help in ways to get him off the phone and computer.

When you no longer had woodshop in High School... monkey bars, witches hats or tall swings on the elementary playgrounds!

What? You can't sit like that now ?

What? You can't sit like that now ?
Nope its too offensive. Its now cross cross apple sauce. My coworkers kid is going through this evolution of being a complete PC drone.

Last edited:
It’s been that way for some time. Cant refer to it as Indian style. It is a crock of crap..but I digress...

When my 16 year daughter gets her drivers license and goes out and buys herself a damn 05 Ram pickup with a frikin hemi!

God love her!

895EF102-2EDC-422B-8960-271D413F3218.jpeg

Last edited:
When every kid coming out of college thought they only had to work 36 hours and deserved $100k a year, and benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation, and...and...and...

...school teachers would be getting training as medics to stop bleeding and tie tourniquets in preparation for the next mass shooting. I find this to be incredibly discouraging.

...heroin would become so popular and widely used rather than people realizing how destructive it is after so many years of experience and education.

...I would find NHRA coverage to be boring and actually annoying.

...you could buy just about any part you need for your old car - AND without leaving your house!

...I would own an original Hemi car - still can't believe it.

Auto Transport Service
Back